8' X 10' Beige Silky Shag Rug
Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers, the 8' x 10' Beige Silky Shag Rug adds texture and distinction to any room. Made from 50% cotton and 50% rayon made from bamboo, this rug features a tufted design with a natural latex and cotton backing.
- Machine tufted
- Pile: 50% rayon made from bamboo and 50% cotton
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Weight: 4500 g/sm
- Rug pad recommended
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal. Vacuum regularly. Do not use a vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile, only use suction attachments.
- Professional cleaning is recommended, especially for difficult stains or heavily soiled rugs.
- If you choose to clean the rug yourself we recommend Host, which is a highly rated dry extraction carpet cleaning system that works very well with all rugs.
- Clean liquid spills immediately. Blot. Do not rub with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution first in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.