This Cotton Mesh Camping Hammock with Nylon Insect Mosquito Netting would be a great addition to your backyard or next camping adventure. Texsport offers a wide array of outdoor products, but the company is particularly well-known for its hammocks. Its first model, the Padre Island, was released nearly 25 years ago, and Texsport continues to produce durable, comfortable options for lovers of outdoor relaxation. The Wilderness Hammock is ideal for hunters and campers whose travels take them to mosquito country. A fully-enclosed, "no-see-um" cotton mesh shelter is built around the hammock, keeping you protected from pests. The rugged cotton canvas sleep area measures 28-by-18-by-82 inches (W x H x D) and, with a 250-pound weight limit, there's plenty of room for drowsy outdoor enthusiasts of all sizes to stretch out. The top portion is constructed of fire retardant nylon, making it safe to use near your campfire, and its heavy polyurethane coating is nice when the weather turns wet. Steel rings at both ends secure the entire setup via heavy-duty parachute cord. A sturdy zipper closure and strong reinforcements at all stress points ensure years of sturdy service, and the hammock comes complete with a convenient nylon carrying and storage sack.
- Cotton Mesh Camping Hammock with Nylon Insect Mosquito Netting
- Roof: 100% Nylon, Bed: 100% Cotton canvas, Mesh walls: 100% Cotton
- Hammock is ideal for hunters and campers whose travels take them to mosquito country
- Fully-enclosed, no-see-um cotton mesh shelter built around hammock, keeping you protected from pests
- Rugged cotton canvas sleep area measures 28 x 18 x 82-Inch (width x height x depth)
- Top portion constructed of fire retardant nylon and steel rings at both ends, 250-Pound weight limit
- Sturdy zipper closure and strong reinforcements at all stress points, nylon carrying, storage sack
- 14.5 x 11 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 lbs.